Jason and I, along with some of our ministry team members have enjoyed connecting with many of you all as we have been gathering for regional meetings across the state. We have been greatly encouraged to hear the many stories of what God is doing in and though His church and how He has been answering the Spirit led faith-filled prayers of the saints. It has also been good to share some warmly received ideas around how we can raise up the next generation of servant leaders in 2022. We are looking forward with faith filled anticipation for more of what God has planned for us as a Movement that is committed to seeing the rule and reign of the Lord Jesus extended in the hearts of people across out great state.
I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong— that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith. Romans 1:11-12
QB Board Update
Last Thursday evening the QB Board met for their regular monthly meeting. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Board welcomed Nic Rees to his first QB Board meeting after being appointed to fill a casual vacancy.
- The recommended QB Members Agreement was endorsed to be considered by the Annual Assembly in April 2022. The agreement can be viewed here.
- Sheryl Lanham was appointed as the Chair of BMC on recommendation from BMC.
- A motion of appreciation was passed for David Eagle as an expression of gratitude and thanks for his excellent work as the Chair of BMC since 2019 and for his hard work and involvement with many of our churches.
- The program for the upcoming special assembly to consider constitutional changes related to the establishment of a Director of Financial services role was approved.
Please continue to pray for the members of the Board as they serve our Movement so diligently.
“Prayer moves the arm that moves the world.”– Charles Spurgeon